A Message From Our Team
We can see the light at the end of the COVID-19 tunnel, but we are still diligent in helping keep you safe, keep our staff safe, and to help reduce community spread. Our staff is wearing their masks and social distancing when possible. We are disinfecting the clinic and commonly touched areas routinely.
Although Texas has reopened, privately owned businesses are still allowed to have their own requirements for their customers. At this time, we are offering curbside service. We are requiring that all pet parents wear their masks when interacting with the staff. We are not allowing clients into the building at this time, with few exceptions (like for a euthanasia visit).
How does a curbside appointment work?
1. After you schedule an appointment, we will send you an email that has a link to our curbside form. As you can imagine, performing curbside visits and communicating via telephone can extend some visit wait times. Filling out a curbside check-in form beforehand helps your veterinary team prepare in advance of your appointment. If you have not received an email with a link, you can access our curbside form on the homepage of our website.
2. When you arrive, please stay in your vehicle and give us a call at 713-528-4900 to let us know that you’ve arrived. Once a technician is assigned to your pet, they will give you a call back to discuss your curbside form and finish taking your pet’s history. Your technician will report these facts to your pet’s doctor and set up any vaccines or tests that need to be completed. Your technician can also help give you an estimated cost for the services you discuss.
3. The technician will come out to your car to get your fur-kid! Our technicians will be wearing their masks, and we ask that you do too! The technician will take your pet inside to be examined by the doctor. For our feline patients, we will use a calming spray called Feliway to help them adjust to being in the clinic and feline treats and catnip! For our canine patients, we will use a calming spray called Adaptil, and we have several dog treat options!
4. Once the doctor has finished their exam and has run any tests and/or performed any pre-approved services, they will give you a call or step out to discuss the exam findings with you. Please make sure that your phone volume is on.
5. After we have completed the exam and services for your pet, we will give you a call and take your card payment over the phone. We also accept CareCredit and Scratchpay!
Our contact information is below. Feel free to call or email us with any additional questions or concerns!
Compassionate veterinary care for the pets of Houston, TX.
Our goal is to provide personal and precise care, supported by cutting-edge technology and contemporary veterinary techniques. We deliver this standard of care in a friendly and supportive setting.
Contact Midtown Veterinary Hospital
Our team is here to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions!